viernes, 17 de abril de 2009

Hi guys!
I`m Catalina, but I preffer "Cata", and this is my blog for an english course, I`m nineteen, and I study sociology, this is my second year.

I spend a lot of time with my friends listening music or watching movies, and then comment this. Sometimes we go to eat out. We really love this. I'm not the type of person who likes staying in. I really enjoy travel with they too, or with my old school classmates. now I`m thinking where we can go at summer, maybe at south again. we aren't sure.

I`m really into in dance, specificly arab dance. I practice since I was 6 years old. but I hate playing exercises, like volley or basket. I`m not good at science or maths. I think that I`m better reading or writening. That`s why I was humanist in the school, and at the moment I study something like this.

I`m not really into in tecnological topics, I don't like using the computer too much. It makes me feel angry when i can't do something in this machines -and really, it happens a lot of times-. So, I hates the subjets that I have to use a pc, like Stadistics. I preffer to use real paper: books, notebooks or something like that.

That`s it... i`m a happy simple person

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cata! I hope you are fine... I like that you are a simple person, and better if you are happy...
    I enjoy watching movies too, and enjoy more if is with my girlfriend... I dont think like you about the use of the tecnology in the career,i like them, because it can help us very much, and they let us doing our work better.

    Well i don`t know what more write.. then i will say you good bye.. kisses..

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cata,

    I agree with you about technology. Where is the other assignment? Hope to see you this Wednesday!

    ResponderEliminar